Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Novel - Night of the Indigo

Marassa, a 15 year old Jamaican boy is catapulted into a wondrous world of Natural Mysticism. His twin brother Wico is dying and no doctor on earth can save him. Guided by Kundo, the mystic warrior, Marassa transcends time and matter into an unknown dimension, a planet called Orunda. If he accepts his responsibility as a Marshal or "Warrior of Light" he can rescue his brother from the clutches of death. But first he must make a spine-tingling journey, confront the challenges of mind and spirit and meet the beautiful and exotic princess Ayoka. As his mystic gifts awaken, Marassa must learn to master the very power that threatens to destroy him and all he holds dear. And before the night of the indigo moon he must prove that he is worthy of the name Marshal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm intrigued....Have you ever heard of the Indigo Children? I dare not even attempt to describe them but rather suggest that you may wish to research them a bit as there exists and interesting correlation between them and your story 'Night of the Indigo.'

creativespace said...

Hey Universal Empress (love that name by the way - or is it a title?) Yeah I've heard of Indigo Children. In fact, I first heard the concept in Spain, 2001 from a friend of mine Jose Manuel Piedrafita who says I am one. (well, I'm not really a child anymore am I? :)) Anyway, he has written, toured and done research on Indigo Children. Maybe you can check out his books if you are interested in the topic.
Michael Holgate

creativespace said...

I forgot to mention that the novel is loosely based on that concept - Michael Holgate

Anonymous said...

Michael, thanks for your love and energy. I wish you the best with your new blog.
Love from Spain

José Manuel