Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Site to grow your light

Hello All -

coming soon is the 'site to grow your light' @ www.michaelholgate.com

I intend for my website to do just that - It will be full of interesting Ideas and concepts, and of course will host my creative and cultural projects such as the upcoming novel to be published in 2008 by MacMillan Caribbean"Night of the INDIGO" -
'chuss mi' (trust me) - you'll enjoy it... If you are a fan of sci-fi/fantasy or speculative fiction - and even if you aren't --- I enjoyed writing it and I know you'll enjoy reading.

I am also writing another novel entitled "Shadow in the Glass." - Like 'Night of the Indigo' - I basically started writing it in Jakarta, Indonesia. I get lots of INSPIRATION from this country. The people are beautiful, the country is beautiful, the language is beautiful (doing my best to learn it now)---

So how does a site grow your light?

It's all about the connection - that joyous connection we make with our own higher selves; with God; with other people (extensions of our selves); with the Earth; with the universe. We make this connection in infinite ways. Some of my favourite ways are: ideas; books; relationships; friendships; love; music; songs; theatre; films; dance; giving; sharing; creativity; counselling; --- there are so many ways for us to connect and so grow our light. That's the purpose and mission of this site. --- coming soon @ www.michaelholgate.com in 2000&Love.

Remember, it's never 2L8 4luv ---

No comments: